We are the Arts and Architecture/Performing Arts Alumni Society.
We believe the arts are fundamental to our society, and the ability to think creatively is vital in any profession. The College of Arts and Architecture is committed to artistic and scholarly excellence, preparing students for a variety of careers in the arts and design disciplines. Graduates have established a tradition of success through the years, and continue to inspire those around them through talent, creativity, and passion for their craft.
As an all-alumni advisory body, we act as a resource for the College of Arts and Architecture by promoting ongoing communication and relationships among alumni, students, faculty, administration, and affiliated groups.
Our twenty-one member Board of Directors is open to representation from all of the academic disciplines within the College of Arts and Architecture and the performing arts. Click here for board member bios and photos.
What We Do
- Foster life-long relationships
- Serve as career, job and internship contacts for students
- Promote and facilitate career and professional engagement
- Serve as a resource for faculty and administration
- Support student scholarships
What You Can Do
- Consider becoming a member of the board
- Reach out to any current, active board member and ask how they have benefited from involvement
- Attend a board meeting as a guest. Contact Joyce Hoffman, director of constituent engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 814-863-0622.