- Contract Information (Risk Management' s Website)
- Types of Contract and the office that processes them
- Advertising, Filming, and Photography Contract Cover Sheet - for any advertising, filming, and/or photography contracts. These are required to be submitted to Strategic Communications first, as indicated on the form.
- Contract Cover Sheet.pdf - for all other contract types submitted to Risk Management.
- Completion Instructions for Standard Risk Management Contract Cover Sheet
- Electronic Agreement Cover Sheet - for electronic click-through type agreements including Software or Software-as-a-service agreements.
- Guidelines for Payments to Individuals for Speaking Engagements
- Non-Employee Information Form (formerly the VISIT form)
- Policy FN 11 Contracts and Leases
- Risk Management Office Contract Processing FAQs
- Risk Management Office Contract Signature Approval Process Flowcharthttps://controller.psu.edu/sites/controller/files/contract_flowchart.pdf
- University Scholar Agreement
- University Scholar Agreement Instructions
- Royalty Disclosure Form and Guidelines
The University uses the following standardized entertainment agreements:
- DJ Agreement
- Master Entertainment Agreement
- Stage Sound and Lighting Agreement
- Vendor Agreement
Please contact the Finance Office when requesting these types of agreements. Agreements must be completed with all signatures before the event can take place and payment can be issued.
Contracts - Always remember if you have a document that is requiring a signature, and it is not an internal PSU agreement, it will need to be sent through Risk Managment for processing and signature. Please contact Risk Management for further information regarding contracts. Please keep in mind that there is a central email account for all contracts that are being routed electronically to the Risk Management Office. This email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.