- Contract Information (Risk Management' s Website)
- Risk Management Office Contract Processing FAQs
- Advertising, Filming, and Photography Contract Cover Sheet - for any advertising, filming, and/or photography contracts. These are required to be submitted to Strategic Communications first, as indicated on the form.
- Contract Cover Sheet.pdf - for all other contract types submitted to Risk Management.
- Electronic Agreement Cover Sheet - for electronic click-through type agreements excluding Software or Software-as-a-service agreements.
- Guidelines for Payments to Individuals for Speaking Engagements
- Software Request Form - Note: If you have not completed this form before, please review the Software Request Form Checklist for a general overview of the information that will be provided.
- University Scholar Agreement and Instructions
The University uses the following standardized entertainment agreements:
- DJ Agreement
- Master Entertainment Agreement
- Stage Sound and Lighting Agreement
- Vendor Agreement
Please contact the Finance Office when requesting these types of agreements. Agreements must be completed with all signatures before the event can take place and payment can be issued.
Contracts - Always remember if you have a document that is requiring a signature, and it is not an internal PSU agreement, it will need to be sent through Risk Managment for processing and signature. Please contact Risk Management for further information regarding contracts. Please keep in mind that there is a central email account for all contracts that are being routed electronically to the Risk Management Office. This email address is email@example.com.