The Penn State University Sheild
open the search bar
Open the menu

Agreements and Contracts


The University uses the following standardized entertainment agreements:

  • DJ Agreement
  • Master Entertainment Agreement
  • Stage Sound and Lighting Agreement
  • Vendor Agreement


Please contact the Finance Office when requesting these types of agreements. Agreements must be completed with all signatures before the event can take place and payment can be issued.

Contracts -  Always remember if you have a document that is requiring a signature, and it is not an internal PSU agreement, it will need to be sent through Risk Managment for processing and signature. Please contact Risk Management for further information regarding contracts. Please keep in mind that there is a central email account for all contracts that are being routed electronically to the Risk Management Office. This email address is